wednesday, week 2
after yoga (yes! i made the 6:30 am class!) and rehab, we took the kids to park to spend the afternoon. monica, mathias & sebs joined us.
even though my finger is in it, i love this shot



hayden came to play, too. she's getting so big!
this is absolutely my favorite shot of the day! i can't wait to scrap it!...at the end of the day nette gave me a call, she was at vons and needed a "mama minute". i was happy to oblige...(lees - why, oh why are you not on the same schedule as us?!)
p.s. those are nette's homemade cupcakes - yum!
3 comments:
GREAT photos, Wena!! Love the very last photo too!! I'm sure you'll create something CUTE for that layout!! Can't wait to play with you guys next week!!! Joey's looking forward to meeting his (as he would say) "new friends". :) xo
Thanks Wen for meeting me so impromptu-like! Sometimes we just really need a "mommy minute", huh? You are so crazy for taking that last photo! Too hilarious!
I really like the last photo too :) It's a very real mommy moment! I laughed out loud when I saw it. Also love the playground pictures - can't wait to see how you scrap it!
Post a Comment